Dec 3, 2009

Did you know there's a photographer who does librarian portraits?

Her name is Cindi Trainor and she did a word cloud essay on Library 101 which, by the way, I highly recommend for any student who's really sick of reading academic articles on information literacy and reference evaluation. Like me. (I'm starting to think I may be a little too shallow to be a librarian. Library 101 is just my speed because they've got an awesome, shiny, flashy video and a bunch of short, easy-to-read essays by famous librarians types. And Barack Obama. And they have t-shirts. And buttons. And, of course, a list of 101 things librarians should know to be gamechangers!)

2 comments:

Bill Shander said...

And just today I wrote my blog piece confessing to be a "skimmer". We're two ADD peas in a pod!

diziizleyelim said...

sıcak videolar, sıcak site sikiş dizi izle, dizi izleme sitesi dizi izle güncel diziler cilt bakımı ve cilt sağlığı hakkında makaleler cilt bakımı kadın, kadınca kadınlar hakkında makaleler sıcak video izleme sitesi seksene erotik videolar sıcak video sıcak video bulabileceğiniz video sitesi sexs vive
seksene video sitesi komedi komedi ve mizah sitesi ornek site travesti arama bulma sitesi travesti