Oct 1, 2009

He's baaaaaaack!

So in an earlier post I had to bid a sad farewell to one of my favorite blogging librarians: the effing librarian. He killed his blog, I said RIP, you will be missed, deleted the link, blah, blah, blah, and now........back from the dead.......it's THE EFFING LIBRARIAN: THE REUNION TOUR!

I figure he's been dead awhile, though, so instead of looking like this:








he probably looks like this:







The effing librarian zombie. So now I wonder if my link will open a portal to the realm of the undead. But I'm going to risk it.

Which reminds me--someone did an 18 page research paper on this: WHEN ZOMBIES ATTACK!: MATHEMATICAL MODELLING OF AN OUTBREAK OF ZOMBIE INFECTION. The conclusion? "An outbreak of zombies infecting humans is likely to be disastrous, unless extremely aggressive tactics are employed against the undead." No shit.

Then there are the zombie ants. Actually, they're more like pod ants, where they get taken over by aliens and then killed and turned into houses.

God, nature freaks me out. I'll never sleep outside again.

No comments: