Jul 25, 2009

Thank you, Masked Librarian


So, I follow a lot of librarians on Twitter and they're not what you'd expect. Okay, some of them are exactly what you'd expect, but not The Masked Librarian! Thanks to him I learned about @ALAsecrets and the subversive, even perverted goings-on at the ALA conference (not telling my husband, as I intend to go next year), and about pranks to play on patrons involving decaf coffee, and about where to get cool librarian gear. (CLICK). And that there is such a thing as librarian gear. And that Chicago is more crowded than Montana. And, of course, he found this old ad on Flickr for cigarettes about how a Tiparillo might just get you laid by a sexy librarian and so I'm blogging it. Because I have nothing else to blog about. Because I've spent the last 48 hours reading Atlas Shrugged so I can enter an essay contest and try to pay for the rest of my tuition. I think Ayn Rand would plotz if she lived now. But, I digress.

Twitter...gotta love it. Even if you really don't want to.

1 comment:

diziizleyelim said...

sıcak videolar, sıcak site sikiş dizi izle, dizi izleme sitesi dizi izle güncel diziler cilt bakımı ve cilt sağlığı hakkında makaleler cilt bakımı kadın, kadınca kadınlar hakkında makaleler sıcak video izleme sitesi seksene erotik videolar sıcak video sıcak video bulabileceğiniz video sitesi sexs vive
seksene video sitesi komedi komedi ve mizah sitesi ornek site travesti arama bulma sitesi travesti